I`ll be just fine. Maybe someday you`ll actually realise that if I leave now, it DOESN`T mean I love you any less, but face it, I can`t be good for ANYONE else if I go on this way. & my stand on moving on? It doesn`t mean you cease loving someone, you just learn to deal with the pain of not having the person. I can`t believe I feel alright about walking away, but I DO feel okaye & I`m not lying about it. & for once, i`m NOT afraid of feeling this way either. I`ve got a damn good reason to stay & that`s my LOVE for you, but I`ve got a BETTER reason to leave & that`s YOU. You're downright beautiful, every little piece love, don`t you know? You`re REALLY gonna be someone someday. When you find everything you`ve looked for, I hope your life leads you back to my door. But if it doesn't, just... stay beautiful.
Know that I`ve always loved you, the way I`ve never loved another. & if I could go back in time, you know I`d return to you & only you. In a heartbeat, I would. I`ve always wanted to try everything for you. I`d have done anything and more. But now you`re so far out of reach. I`ve tried to hold on but I just can`t anymore. I`m tired of trying for something that never gets any better. I`m tired of the pain. So from now on we`ll live our lives apart from each other, & we`ll pretend we don`t remember everything we`ve shared. But I would`ve done anything for you, & I still would. But it`s alright. Everything`s gonna be okaye. Everything will be. I`ll be just fine, yes I will.
Tonight`s gonna be whacked. Happy 2008 to one & all. Have a blessed year ahead (: Here`s to more love, joy, laughter &... a better future.
Know that I`ve always loved you, the way I`ve never loved another. & if I could go back in time, you know I`d return to you & only you. In a heartbeat, I would. I`ve always wanted to try everything for you. I`d have done anything and more. But now you`re so far out of reach. I`ve tried to hold on but I just can`t anymore. I`m tired of trying for something that never gets any better. I`m tired of the pain. So from now on we`ll live our lives apart from each other, & we`ll pretend we don`t remember everything we`ve shared. But I would`ve done anything for you, & I still would. But it`s alright. Everything`s gonna be okaye. Everything will be. I`ll be just fine, yes I will.
Tonight`s gonna be whacked. Happy 2008 to one & all. Have a blessed year ahead (: Here`s to more love, joy, laughter &... a better future.
No comments:
Post a Comment