Wednesday, January 9, 2008

my restless heart

I am sorry but I can`t do it, not in a month or two. I don`t want to. I`m a walking contradiction myself. & I`m in no position to call him that as well. God. I`m quite an ass. But then again, there`s no pain or pleasure when I`m too numb to feel. Sometimes, the other side of the foolish little girl in me chants things like 'i am okaye. i am moving on fine. i don`t need you'. she says it over & over again & that may not be the truth but somehow she always feels better lying to herself like that.

& omg, like please... PDA in a CROWDED bus early in the morning on my way to school makes me feel like puking all over these annoying people in love or maybe I should just hit their heads with my uber thick Principles of Marketing lecture notes. Okaye that`s the bitter Fit talking.

No comments: