MY ENTIRE BODY IS ACHING. Botanic Gardens was SHIT. We spent an hour plus searching for Sealing Wax Palm & Anda-something something. & singing a cheer at Bedok & Tamp Interchange to an audience of 3 or more members was downright embarassing. I`ll upd8 soon before I leave on Tue.
Though we, the ex-trackers(HAHA), lost to a whole load of 'small kids', I am proud to say that we managed to at least clinch the Top 50 position. There were more than 300 teams or so okaaaaaye. To Adila, Farah & Yasin, you guys are DA bomb maaaaaan & I love you so :D
Anywaaaay, if you guys saw a whole load of insane freaks in orange running around all over Singapore today.... That was us :D
Though we, the ex-trackers(HAHA), lost to a whole load of 'small kids', I am proud to say that we managed to at least clinch the Top 50 position. There were more than 300 teams or so okaaaaaye. To Adila, Farah & Yasin, you guys are DA bomb maaaaaan & I love you so :D
Anywaaaay, if you guys saw a whole load of insane freaks in orange running around all over Singapore today.... That was us :D
No comments:
Post a Comment