Thursday, May 1, 2008

fight it

I know what I`d call it but I`m not gonna be mean. & I don`t want to see things in that perspective. Besides, I`m very forgiving. & I HAVE forgiven that particular person for causing so much pain that still exists in the corners of my heart. He was there for a certain period of time, & I really do appreciate it, but things always happen. But all`s forgiven. I live with the pain that could possibly be permanent but I have never blamed him entirely for marring something & someone I once held on to dear life because I`ve made my mistakes as well. My conscience is clear like that.

Mum once said that if I don`t watch it, my extremely forgiving nature could be my downfall in life. & you know how Mums are always right. I pray that God will guide me through this & you are gonna be okaye, InsyaAllah. & I know myself best - that when I forgive, I forgive with all of my heart even if I don`t get an apology in return. Despite all my flaws, I am grateful to The Almighty for blessing me with this trait. My prayers go out to you. Everything`s gonna be okaye, InsyaAllah.

p.s to the rest of the world, don`t ASSUME you know who this post is about because it is not.

No comments: