Because i`ve always known you as someone with a big heart, even bigger than mine. The dream was beautiful. Good while it lasted but I miss him even more now, body & soul so strong.
A rivalry goes so deep between me & this loss of sleep over him. Yes, still. Sometimes, I enjoy being in denial - that I am no longer bound to the ties of my past, because it takes away the pain, even if it`s temporary. But when I`m done with denial, the only words I can say to myself are It`s still there.
I cannot kiss another without him constantly on my mind, without wishing it`s his lips instead. I still cannot find the courage to delete our pictures & I don`t have the heart to discard that picture of him in my wallet. In a way, I am pretty screwed up. What if our 'loml togicel' really means what it`s supposed to mean? How long am I supposed to be haunted like this?
A thousand times I’ve seen you standing
Gravity like lunar landing
You make me wanna run till I find you
I shut the world away from here
Drift to you, you’re all I hear
As everything we know fades to black
A rivalry goes so deep between me & this loss of sleep over him. Yes, still. Sometimes, I enjoy being in denial - that I am no longer bound to the ties of my past, because it takes away the pain, even if it`s temporary. But when I`m done with denial, the only words I can say to myself are It`s still there.
I cannot kiss another without him constantly on my mind, without wishing it`s his lips instead. I still cannot find the courage to delete our pictures & I don`t have the heart to discard that picture of him in my wallet. In a way, I am pretty screwed up. What if our 'loml togicel' really means what it`s supposed to mean? How long am I supposed to be haunted like this?
A thousand times I’ve seen you standing
Gravity like lunar landing
You make me wanna run till I find you
I shut the world away from here
Drift to you, you’re all I hear
As everything we know fades to black
No comments:
Post a Comment