I need to get out of Singapore because it is waaaay too small & everyone knows each other, or at least they think they do. & Fazly? I didn`t think it was funny that your bunch of friends texted you to inform you that I was at the foodcourt. I`m not a superstar, to begin with. I am a nobody. 'Fit is at the foodcourt'. & then you made your way up to the foodcourt to say hi to me. It wouldn`t have been weird if I actually know those 6 guys or so, but I don`t. Not even a single one of them. Heh.
I think I have waaaaaay too many dirty secrets & a few incidents over the past 2 weeks have freaked me out because I have no idea what people know & they actually talk about it. & guys? Yes, guys, the species with something hanging down south, do gossip. You`d be surprised to know how some of them do it better than us girls.
Note to self: START BEHAVING. There aren`t many Nurul Fitriyannas in Singapore.
I think I have waaaaaay too many dirty secrets & a few incidents over the past 2 weeks have freaked me out because I have no idea what people know & they actually talk about it. & guys? Yes, guys, the species with something hanging down south, do gossip. You`d be surprised to know how some of them do it better than us girls.
Note to self: START BEHAVING. There aren`t many Nurul Fitriyannas in Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment