Saturday, December 8, 2007

an ordinary day that`s hurting you

First things first, I extend my sincere condolences to Shiqa & family on the death of her beloved cousin in the fateful accident. Shiq, you know my sister is ALWAYS there for you so ring her up if you ever need anything.

On a different note, I`m finally done setting up my private blog. I don`t really think there`s really such a thing as PRIVATE blog, considering this is the www. No prizes for guessing what the address is because it`s way too similar to the one nazir & me shared which only means no one knows except the both of us. & I`ve got no intentions of telling anyone about it. I`ve been wanting to do it & well, I guess the time has arrived. I`ll still be here but I guess the more heartfelt entries will be there. There are just certain things I can`t blog about here. I don`t know. Whatever.

I`m so tired. Last night just drained the life out of me & my eyes are hurting. Bye.

No comments: