HELLO all! (:
Well, I`m back, duh. Missed me much? HAHA. Flights to & fro were extremely turbulent, perhaps the most turbulent rides I`ve ever experienced in my entire life but I`m grateful everyone`s back home safe & sound (: Bali was awesomeeeeeeeee with 1000000 Es but oh so hot. I`ve got uneven tanlines & I`m probably a shade darker. Will upload the pics & blog more about it soon enough. & OH MY GOD, THE SUNSET IS ORGASMICALLY BEAUTIFUL, I SWEAR. It`s so so so so so so so so so beautiful that it can make you tear.
I seriously hope everyone is doing fine (: I`m doing good except that I sound really sexy haha because I`ve got a really bad phlegmy cough to nurse. Must be all that heat & one too many Es Soda Gembira.
ANYWAY, down to business now. In no order...
Thank you Iylia for waking up at 5-ish in the morning just to send me a goodbye msg (: Member moment sekejap because he said he`ll miss me. HAHA. IYLIA, I MISSED YOU BUT NOW I`M HOME SO IT`S GONNA BE HARD FOR YOU TO HEAR ME SAY 'I MISS YOU' THOUGH I DO (:
Thank you Raqiah for replying to my msgs at 5 before & I leave & for sending other msgs EVERY SINGLE DAY while I`m gone. You are such a darling you know that?
Thank you Dahliah for that goodbye msg & for simply being my BFF & pillar of strength. Here`s to 10 years of friendship.
Thank you Sufi for your well wishes. My apologies for not replying your texts.
Thank you Afiq for your msg. Hope you had fun in Jakarta & see you soon, buddy!(:
Thank you Aish for your msgs as well. I can`t wait to read your entries in my green notebook.
Thank you Frente, Hafiz, Zul, Andrew, Jboy & every single one of you I can`t remember all, who`ve texted me on my mobile or Friendster or emailed me. I`m not trying to act like some superstar but I got all those texts & msgs simply because I have wonderful friends who care& you don`t, so suck that! (:Thank you for your prayers & well wishes. I truly appreciate them.
Okaye Miss Fit is back but has to leave again tomorrow night for Malacca. I`ll be back on the 22nd! To all my Muslim friends, have a meaningful & blessed Hari Raya Haji. & to everyone else, take care! (:
Well, I`m back, duh. Missed me much? HAHA. Flights to & fro were extremely turbulent, perhaps the most turbulent rides I`ve ever experienced in my entire life but I`m grateful everyone`s back home safe & sound (: Bali was awesomeeeeeeeee with 1000000 Es but oh so hot. I`ve got uneven tanlines & I`m probably a shade darker. Will upload the pics & blog more about it soon enough. & OH MY GOD, THE SUNSET IS ORGASMICALLY BEAUTIFUL, I SWEAR. It`s so so so so so so so so so beautiful that it can make you tear.
I seriously hope everyone is doing fine (: I`m doing good except that I sound really sexy haha because I`ve got a really bad phlegmy cough to nurse. Must be all that heat & one too many Es Soda Gembira.
ANYWAY, down to business now. In no order...
Thank you Iylia for waking up at 5-ish in the morning just to send me a goodbye msg (: Member moment sekejap because he said he`ll miss me. HAHA. IYLIA, I MISSED YOU BUT NOW I`M HOME SO IT`S GONNA BE HARD FOR YOU TO HEAR ME SAY 'I MISS YOU' THOUGH I DO (:
Thank you Raqiah for replying to my msgs at 5 before & I leave & for sending other msgs EVERY SINGLE DAY while I`m gone. You are such a darling you know that?
Thank you Dahliah for that goodbye msg & for simply being my BFF & pillar of strength. Here`s to 10 years of friendship.
Thank you Sufi for your well wishes. My apologies for not replying your texts.
Thank you Afiq for your msg. Hope you had fun in Jakarta & see you soon, buddy!(:
Thank you Aish for your msgs as well. I can`t wait to read your entries in my green notebook.
Thank you Frente, Hafiz, Zul, Andrew, Jboy & every single one of you I can`t remember all, who`ve texted me on my mobile or Friendster or emailed me. I`m not trying to act like some superstar but I got all those texts & msgs simply because I have wonderful friends who care
Okaye Miss Fit is back but has to leave again tomorrow night for Malacca. I`ll be back on the 22nd! To all my Muslim friends, have a meaningful & blessed Hari Raya Haji. & to everyone else, take care! (:
& if there`s one thing I`ve learnt about myself from this trip, it`s gotta be my hidden penchant for ..... NVM, let it be a secret ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment