I AM DESPERATE. FOR. SLEEP. ARGHHHH.
I barely had enough last night because the kids were creating such a din even at 1am. But then again, who sleeps at sleepovers, right? My cousins from Perth, Amirul & Yasmin, are here for a month`s holiday & stayed overnight at our place. There`re 2 of them, so that`s perfectly fine with me. & Amirul`s Aussie accent is really cute & he seriously looks more & more like Utt. I`m not making this up! AND THEN, my OTHER little cousins came over at 9pm & all of us had ONE BIG DINNER. Oh trust me on this. My mum`s not much of a cook but she kept frying stuff every few minutes yesterday in preparation for the dinner. I was like 'Wow. How come you don`t cook like this everyday?' . HAHAHA. She looked at me & I was chased out of the kitchen...with a ladle. HAHAHAHA.
So yes, at 1am, the boys in the other room were talking about God knows what, with Amirul in singlet & shorts, complaining about the weather every few minutes though the temp in the room was 19 degrees. & then little Naufal, running into the girls` room every few seconds, climbing up & down the double-decked bed. God, where do these kids get ALL the energy from? HAHAHAHA.
I barely had enough last night because the kids were creating such a din even at 1am. But then again, who sleeps at sleepovers, right? My cousins from Perth, Amirul & Yasmin, are here for a month`s holiday & stayed overnight at our place. There`re 2 of them, so that`s perfectly fine with me. & Amirul`s Aussie accent is really cute & he seriously looks more & more like Utt. I`m not making this up! AND THEN, my OTHER little cousins came over at 9pm & all of us had ONE BIG DINNER. Oh trust me on this. My mum`s not much of a cook but she kept frying stuff every few minutes yesterday in preparation for the dinner. I was like 'Wow. How come you don`t cook like this everyday?' . HAHAHA. She looked at me & I was chased out of the kitchen...with a ladle. HAHAHAHA.
So yes, at 1am, the boys in the other room were talking about God knows what, with Amirul in singlet & shorts, complaining about the weather every few minutes though the temp in the room was 19 degrees. & then little Naufal, running into the girls` room every few seconds, climbing up & down the double-decked bed. God, where do these kids get ALL the energy from? HAHAHAHA.
So yes, in the end, everyone went to sleep & little Naufal slept next to me half-naked in the end. HAHAHA. Aww, he likes me! It`s REALLY hard to put kids to sleep. & this morning, my mum woke the boys up for the soccer match & found Amirul in his undies ONLY. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. & he was like, "it`s so panas, cik nana". & well, I`m certain he enjoyed 'swimming' as well because my brother who slept next to him wet the bed (yes, he still does it though he`s almost 12). HAHAHAHAHA. It`s insane, I tell you. & I bet we are all gonna have so much fun in Malacca during Hari Raya Haji coz we are gonna have a BBQ at my grandpa`s place. Oh yes, a combination of 8 families! (: Though we`re gonna miss my uncle (he`s away), Riotgrrlz (i wish you didn`t have to work) & Ayie (he`s in Egypt studying medicine for 6 freaking LONG years, yes, this one`s a future doctor), I so can picture screaming kids, lots of laughter & love (: & not forgetting, the smile on my grandpa`s face. HAHAHAHAHA. That one`s a classic. He loves it when his children & grandchildren gather at the house.
& tonight, i`ve got to go to the chalet. You know what this means? NOT MUCH SLEEP. AGAIN. Yes, you guessed that right. So clever (: I`m enjoying every moment for now. HAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment