Wednesday, September 5, 2007

9586095846084568

I`m still alive. Got back from a night`s stay in JB yesterday. I went insane over food. Suffice to say i think i`ve gained the 5kg i`ve lost. So, hurrah.

Today was whacked. I`m so sleepy & worn out. Tired doing NOTHING. Been out since morning. Just returned from Nazir`s, bumming our royal asses around & i can`t quite stop sneezing because i`ve got his cats` fur ALL OVER my sweater. & it`s soooo annoying. God willing, IF we do end up being with each other for the longest time, I`m gonna ban cats in the house because their fur tickle my nose. Anyway, u know how pets look like their owners? I can`t help but go like 'LOOK AT THAT BULLDOG. THE NYONYA LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE IT'. no wonder. sometimes I think Nazir looks like a pussy when he snuggles up to me wearing that 'i`m a poor kitten, pls love me' expression on his face, and rubs his head affectionately on my chin. argh how adorable is that?!! haha. He`s such a pussy. Pussy cat, i mean. okaye i`m getting lame. Anyway, I can`t stand them, furry animals. okaye i`m gonna eat & drown myself in sleep.

OH!!!! i think i`ve become a TV addict again now that school`s out. Never been a fan of Indo or Malay shows except Hikmah but i think i`ve fallen in love with them. HAHAHAHA. & does anyone watch the Indon sinetron about a dangdut singer, 'Mimpi Manis' on the new channel, Sensasi? HAHAHA. Someone please tell me i`m NOT the only kental person who watches it without fail every weekday & actually sings along too the songs? LOL. "stop. engkau mencuri hati ku, hati ku" hahahahahahahahahahaha. this is so cool. hahahahahaha.




& i think u guys should catch the sinetron after Mimpi Manis everyday at 2100, Anakku Bukan Anakku. That Nabila Syakieb girl is darn pretty, please. & check out the Devil & the snake. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: