Wednesday, September 26, 2007

13 days

I was on a friend`s Friendster page and heard this version of Rihanna`s Umbrella & instantly fell in love with it. Now now, iylia would know how much i HATE this song because I think Rihanna`s just plain annoying. But I take my words back. Kinda. i`m actually like lagging or something but I heard this version and totally loved it. This song is probably stale & THIS VERSION ISN`T GAY. I`m so loving it. You probably should check out Mandy Moore`s cover as well. Come to think of it, this song is meaningful. Now what took me so long? And both covers are awesome, pretty soothing. Imho, definitely better than Rihanna`s.


& Joss Stone did a great job with Nat King Cole`s 'L-O-V-E' on the latest ad by Chanel. There`s that jazzy feel to it. And Keira`s like darn fly please.




On a random note, I feel like running to PR and kidnapping my favourite boy who`s probably sleeping like a pig now. 2 weeks of not meeting & sleeping only at 6 in the morning aren`t funny at all. so. not. funnnaaaay.

No comments: