Friday, June 8, 2007

ticking timebomb

I am currently throwing a hissy bitch fit right now. Firstly, the weather has been such a bitch. I hate walking around perspiring & feeling all sticky. Secondly, I don`t get to meet my bf until the 18th. CAN U BELIEVE THAT?!!!!!!!! HOW MANY DAYS IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!! URGHHHHHHHHH. We could have met today before he works later tonight but he`s down with flu, sore throat & all that nonsense. DOUBLE URGH. I know I should be all concerned and all instead of being a demanding & bitchy gf. BUT I CAN`T HELP IT. It aggravates me. I know he`s pissed with me coz he needs to rest but i`m leaving for Msia on Monday for a week. & I`m not going out this weekend due to some family matters. TRIPLE URGH. Thirdly, I made a trip down to Pasir Ris, more precise would be, down his block where I waited for about 45 minutes, with the intention of meeting him BUT he was sleeping, so I trudged to the bus stop AGAIN under the darn hot sun. 'PISSED OFF' LEVEL hit maximum already.

OKAYE, i`m gonna burst already. I hate being stared at by old uncles, pak ciks, married men pushing strollers & secondary school boys. LIKE SERIOUSLY. I always get stared at by these group of people. Even when I`m out with Nazir, i get stared at. LIKE LITERALLY STARED. & disturbed by secondary school boys. Even random friend requests in my Friendster are from them. I was pissed just now when a Chinese guy in a flashy ,red Mazda wound down his window to say 'Hi, Pretty' when I was waiting for his car to go off so I could cross the road. I mean like, I don`t give a hoot about his flashy car. & just in case you are wondering, I wasn`t skimpily dressed. I was pissed enough that I can`t meet my boyfriend till the 18th.

& last but NOT least, I was pissed when I dropped by Topshop & realised that they ran out of Size 6 tops. LIKE WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The rest of the sizes are obviously too big for me. So I got the white basic which I stained the other day. I was standing in front of the guy at the cashier, yet he had to literally HOLLER into my face to say 'THANK U SEE YOU AGAIN'. I just showed him a pissed off look coz 1) I was less than 2m away from him 2) I hate to be yelled INTO my face 3) He could have said it nicely, there weren`t many people in there, just me & 2 other girls & when I was at the entrance/exit, he YELLED again, 'THANK YOU SEE YOU AGAIN' AND even waved. This time he was only about 5m away!!!!! #$#$^&^&*%GGFH^#(^& Like okaye, I get it already, u want to see me again -ROLLS EYES. Next time use loudhailer la, idiot.

I`m still pissed. Today is PISS FIT OFF DAY or something. & I`m hungry. So bye bye. & maybe i`ll keep calling my bf to annoy him or something & maybe whine to him, like how I always do best. HAHAHAHA. But you know what? I don`t wanna do that. I wanna tell him how sorry I am for not trying to understand the situation & yes, to tell him that I miss him alot. Sometimes I`m amazed by the things I do & say in my moments of disarray.

No comments: