skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the other realm
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
because it hurts
I`m not leaving today, or tonight. But I told him that. I am leaving on Wednesday. & why did I tell him that? Because it hurts. It hurts to not be able to meet when we can. Even for just an hr. I can`t go on. anymore. It hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2008
(118)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(23)
▼
2007
(373)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(61)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(32)
►
August
(47)
►
July
(38)
▼
June
(19)
lovestruck
la vie en rose
getting to know me
cry me an ocean
i thought wrong
meet the parent
in love & in lust
love of my life
it`s your love
i need to know
because it hurts
solitude
loml
ticking timebomb
uno
divine
my heart`s an open book
that`s the way it is
the silence makes me wanna scream
►
May
(42)
►
April
(50)
►
March
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment