Tuesday, June 19, 2007

love of my life

I finished reading Nicholas Sparks' Message in the Bottle on the way to KL. That book touched my heart & in a way, I could relate to the entire story. Well okaye, not entirely. Bits & pieces, here & there.

& I JUST read the entries Nazir wrote for me. Yes, he specially created a blog to pen his feelings & thoughts for/about me while I was away. I felt his every word. I keep reading them over & over again. All 7 entries, each written with love & longing for me.

Just like how Garrett longed for Catherine, in the book. & there were certain parts of Nazir`s entries which hit me real hard, just like how the book touched me. The same feelings. Exactly the same.

With so many discussions and sleeping 2hours the previous night, i really didn't think of you too much fit. And i'm glad i didn't.I feel so guilty that i didn't, but i can't. You have to understand, please. I can't do it, i can't live like this without you. I need all these distractions to keep me sane. I can't go tearing up at work, i can't go staring blankly into space.
- 15 June 2007

Garrett`s letters were SOMETHING like that as well, especially the part when he felt guilty that he didn`t think of her, & when I read I cried coz I felt his pain. It did hit me at one point of time, like, would someone say or write those kinda things for me?
So u can actually imagine what I felt when I read the aboved just now, which was what Nazir wrote.

I couldn`t contain my tears any longer. This was the last straw. His entries just touched me in the most extraordinary way. Sometimes someone says something really small & if just fits into this empty space in your heart. & you can feel it settling in there, maybe for the rest of your life.

How am i going to wake up, knowing there's nothing to wake up to? I wish i could just die for a while, or fall asleep and wake up to see your face. Missing you is killing me, it's only when you're gone that i truly know i can't be without you, even though it's only for a while.
- 13 June 2007

Well, I definitely know what will happen to me if he ever leaves. & i`m more than certain you people know it too. Nazir isn`t my boyfriend anymore. He`s my life, my everything. & I`ve never been more certain as to who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

& when we meet tomorrow, there`s no need for words. No need for 'I miss you's. Because the first thing I wanna do is hold him tight & kiss him so hard, & have those butterflies in my tummy again. Each time it just feels like our first kiss. & I so badly wanna look into his eyes. Those eyes which tell me, or rather, scream to me that they`ll never set their gaze on anyone else. But me.

& what do I, Nurul Fitriyanna, think of us? Read on.

If you saw him, you couldn`t see him loving anyone like he does her, a boy who never has anything but a smile on his face when he`s talking to her and how there was no place he would rather be. If you saw her, you would see a girl whose heart melts with the sound of his voice, and smile on his face, a girl who wouldn`t love any other like him, no one can take his place. If you saw them, you would see two people who couldn`t be any happier just being next to each other, two people in love, two people not thinking of another. If you knew him, you would know, he's scared of being with her, he`s afraid of feelings he can`t show. If you knew her, you would know, she doesn`t let that stand in her way, she hangs on for the both of them, no matter what he may say. &, If you knew love, you would see, those two are right for each other, those two are meant to be.

Never said it, but I will. I have found my forever.

We`ve been encountering many downs lately, almost threw everything away. I`m glad, so very glad that despite it all, we are still together, standing stronger than ever. They say true love overcomes ALL obstacles.

No comments: