WHY HELLO THERE, 'I-SYA CUTE'.
As much as I want to be polite, I really don`t think people like you deserve any sort of niceness from anyone. Ever.
Please do not succumb to dumb games like these just because you have too much time in your hands. I see you as a green-eyed monster who hasn`t experienced any sort of happiness in life yet. & that is just... plain pathetic. Please do not think that you can attain happiness by destroying others' happiness.
Whatever ill intentions you harbour, whoever you wanna hurt emotionally, I urge you to STOP. & lest you forget, God is great, really. That`s how we got to know this entire account is a scam.
Haven`t you heard? You do not play games with people who can play them better, young lady.
This game you`re playing is so yesterday & I seriously do not know if I should be pissed at you or whether I want to laugh at your sheer foolishness.
Stop hurting others before others hurt you. If you don`t stop, I can only conclude that you have some sort of severe deformity. & that deformity is JEALOUSY. Rid that angst & jealousy in your heart because they won`t do you any good. Mark my words.
I think I`m being nice enough to you but if you think you have something to say for yourself, you can reach me via e-mail at nurul.fitriyanna@gmail.com
I`d be glad to help you on your road to recovery as an individual who is not screwed up. You`ve got some issues there so get them sorted out soon.
I love my sister & it is my responsibility to protect her, that`s why I`m sending you this message.
You have got to stop this puerile game & that`s that. I can`t emphasise that enough.
Regards,
Nurul Fitriyanna
***************************
I could have taken the easy way out by typing a whole paragraphs of FUCKYOUS, KNNBCCB,PEREMPUANSUNDAL,PUKIMAKKAU & whatnots BUT my vocabulary of profanities is limited, so I decided not to. I am a lousy gangster. HAHA.
As much as I want to be polite, I really don`t think people like you deserve any sort of niceness from anyone. Ever.
Please do not succumb to dumb games like these just because you have too much time in your hands. I see you as a green-eyed monster who hasn`t experienced any sort of happiness in life yet. & that is just... plain pathetic. Please do not think that you can attain happiness by destroying others' happiness.
Whatever ill intentions you harbour, whoever you wanna hurt emotionally, I urge you to STOP. & lest you forget, God is great, really. That`s how we got to know this entire account is a scam.
Haven`t you heard? You do not play games with people who can play them better, young lady.
This game you`re playing is so yesterday & I seriously do not know if I should be pissed at you or whether I want to laugh at your sheer foolishness.
Stop hurting others before others hurt you. If you don`t stop, I can only conclude that you have some sort of severe deformity. & that deformity is JEALOUSY. Rid that angst & jealousy in your heart because they won`t do you any good. Mark my words.
I think I`m being nice enough to you but if you think you have something to say for yourself, you can reach me via e-mail at nurul.fitriyanna@gmail.com
I`d be glad to help you on your road to recovery as an individual who is not screwed up. You`ve got some issues there so get them sorted out soon.
I love my sister & it is my responsibility to protect her, that`s why I`m sending you this message.
You have got to stop this puerile game & that`s that. I can`t emphasise that enough.
Regards,
Nurul Fitriyanna
***************************
I could have taken the easy way out by typing a whole paragraphs of FUCKYOUS, KNNBCCB,PEREMPUANSUNDAL,PUKIMAKKAU & whatnots BUT my vocabulary of profanities is limited, so I decided not to. I am a lousy gangster. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment