Tuesday, July 8, 2008

count your blessings

Tonight, Haikhal has revealed a different side of him to me & it`s strange that I feel a need to stand by him. I am so proud of him to be so driven & motivated. He is Hope. I like it when we talk for hours about anything & everything. I like how comfortable we both feel. & it feels like we`ve known each other since forever. I am ever so thankful to the One above for yet another wonderful presence of a beautiful person in my life (: I wouldn`t want to lose such a gem to certain emotions & feelings that should not exist. Ask me again in a month`s time.

Somehow, I am remembered of what Zarifah used to tell me & I am glad she said them. Yes indeed, sometimes God takes something or someone away from us, only to grant us something or someone better (:


Tonight, I found hope. Again (: Syukur Alhamdulillah.




Hanya Ingin Kau Tahu - Republik

No comments: