EEEKS. There`s so much negativity going round these days in my blog & those I usually go to. A little too much of jealousy, wrath, hatred, vengeance, anger, sorrow. It`s affecting me, really.
Why can`t people just mind their own business? Why can`t girls quit comparing? i mean , who the heck cares if someone else is pretty or not? DAMN. that 6-letter word. SERIOUSLY, what the fuck is beauty? Why do u care if i`m uglier or prettier than you?! So what? There are millions of others out there who are so much prettier & better than you. God made me this way so what do u fucking expect me to do? Pour acid on myself? Go under the knife to beautify myself? So what if I don`t talk like you & your friends? If i don`t dress like you & your friends? If I don`t do all the things u do like you & your friends? If I don`t think about things like you & your friends? SO WHAT? JUST WHAT IS IT? TELL ME. what`s with all these hatred & anger?
Why can`t people just mind their own business? Why can`t girls quit comparing? i mean , who the heck cares if someone else is pretty or not? DAMN. that 6-letter word. SERIOUSLY, what the fuck is beauty? Why do u care if i`m uglier or prettier than you?! So what? There are millions of others out there who are so much prettier & better than you. God made me this way so what do u fucking expect me to do? Pour acid on myself? Go under the knife to beautify myself? So what if I don`t talk like you & your friends? If i don`t dress like you & your friends? If I don`t do all the things u do like you & your friends? If I don`t think about things like you & your friends? SO WHAT? JUST WHAT IS IT? TELL ME. what`s with all these hatred & anger?
by snooping around my blog & telling all ur friends to view me, u must be so damn insecured. either that or something`s really wrong with ur fucking brain. & if you have issues with me, THEN TELL ME... SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU? i apologise for the profanities & i know it`s shallow of me to do so just because i`m angry. but I`m absolutely mad & pissed right now.
Girls these days are just so idk what. & that includes me. Whatever happened to all the love in the world?
No comments:
Post a Comment