yay. the smell of drizzle is so therapeutic & somehow, i feel connected to nature. Right now, i only yearn to be in my favourite boy`s embrace & kiss in the rain without having a single care in the world. mmhmm (: sounds good already.
I'm staring at the glass in front of me,
is it half empty of our wins
or have i ruined all you've given me?
I know I've been selfish,
I know I've been foolish,
but look through that
and you will see, I'll do better, I know,
Baby, I can do better.
- Secondhand Serenade
you know what? i don`t quite care anymore. To hell with my fear of commitment. I know I`ll vanquish that. I`m willing to. It`s all in the mind. Against all odds, i`m gonna do it.
I`m gonna be the best he`s ever had, the only one he`s loved with all his heart & soul, the one he`s gonna cry for, the one he`s gonna need, the one he`s never gonna turn his back on, the one he`s gonna love with utmost devotion & sincerity, the one he`ll love endlessly.
It`ll take time coz I`ve always believed that a relationship has gotta be better than the previous one coz you learn from experiences & make an effort to change. if it`s not better, then don`t be involved. coz it`s just a waste of time. & that`s probably why i haven`t settled down just yet. & i like having no strings attached.
bye bye :DDD
No comments:
Post a Comment